GENERAL Terms & Conditions
- Clients' petsitting home visit service fee is based on suburb location and house visits per day. A daily visit will be a minimum of 30 minutes dependant on the pets requirements.
- Pet boarding/o'nite stays service fee is a set price based per 24hr overnight stay. Special conditions and criteria apply as spaces are limited.
- Doggy Daycare service fee is based on supervised care, per dog between the hours 7.30am-5.30PM. Special conditions and criteria apply as spaces are limited.
- Pet Pick Up and Delivery is available to and from services. Fee is based on suburb location and distance travelled.
- Hydrobathing is available to dogs and cats at additional fee.
- Dog Walking is available at an additional fee.
- All Pets boarding or attending doggy day care must show up to date vaccination records, be desexed, non contagious and flea free.
- All services offer an initial free Meet and Greet.
- Home Care Visits: Easter Weekend (Fri-Mon) & Christmas Week (23rd Dec – 1 Jan) is charged at an additional $5 to the standard quoted daily rate per house visit. Excluding Christmas Day 25th Dec which is charged at double the standard rate.
- Pet Boarding is charged at an addition $5 to the standard quoted overnight rate for All Public Holidays. Excluding Christmas Day 25th Dec which is charged at double the standard rate.
PAYMENT OF FEES- All fees are to be paid in full by cash or transferred into my bank account prior to commencement of service and payment agreement.
KEY EXCHANGE- For petsitting home visiting service as arranged at initial meet and greet.
EXTRA SERVICES- incur an extra fee as per service pricing. Eg hydrobaths, walking, vet visits etc.
ADDITIONAL PURCHASES- Any additional foods or pet products needing to be purchased whilst in my care is to be reimbursed on sighting of receipt and is the responsibility of the pet owner.
EXTRA TIME EXPENDED- by a sitter due to pet or home emergency will be charged at a rate of $25.00 per hour, plus any extra costs incurred eg vet fees.
OTHER PERSONS WITH ACCESS- It is the Pet Owners responsibility for other people having access to their property and causing damage to client's home. It is the Pet Carers responsibility for the day to day care of the pets.
CANCELLATION FEES- are equal to one house visit/overnight stay. This is only incurred if a booking reservation has been confirmed and prior to service commencement.
EARLY RETURNS - If client returns home early once care has commenced any cancellation of days will not be refunded (unless otherwise notified of unforeseen emergency).